Wednesday 25 June 2008

Meanwhile, here at SmileBay

This morning I received my annual dividend from my Co-op membership (£32, thank you very much), along with my magazine and sudry other items. Co-op are noted for their environmental concern, and the back of the envelope informs me that it was made from sustainable sources. Underneath that, it says 'Once you have finished with this, please pass it on or recycle'.

The envelope has a plastic window, making it a little hard to recycle, so if anyone out there is in the market for a bright yellow A4-size envelope, which says 'The Co-operative membership' (with a picture of a bee) in the top left, and 'Thanks for a fantastic year.' in big letters under the window, do let me know. The envelope has been folded in the middle, and the flap (which is on the right-hand side if you're looking at it from the front) has a tear and would not re-stick. You could glue it, though.

No comments: